1. Registering on our website
When you register and use this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. How we use your information
We may use the information you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, that we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by email, mail or otherwise) about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish Gigi Brooks to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering.
- We do occasionally make names and addresses (but never email addresses) available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to. If you do not wish to receive such offers please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'unsubscribe to 3rd party' in the subject field.
- For the prevention and detection of fraud.
- To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
We may inform you (by email, mail or otherwise) about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish Gigi Brooks to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering.
If at a later date you wish to opt out of receiving marketing information from Gigi Brooks, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
4. Use of your information relating to 3rd parties
We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To employees and agents of Gigi Brooks to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Gigi Brooks now or in the future.
- Agents who profile your data so that we can tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs. We may also disclose your information:
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law requires us to do so.
5. Data gathering for the improvement of the Gigi Brooks website
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser version and the website you visited prior to our site.
We will never ask you to share any personal details such as passwords or payment details with us via e-mail; should we require this information, we will always request this information via telephone. Should you receive an e-mail claiming to be from Gigi Brooks requesting any personal information, please do not respond to this e-mail, but please do let us know so that we can investigate it.
8. Data gathering from other sources
We may supplement the information you provide us with information we receive from third parties.
9. Protection of your data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal details. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online, and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
10. Protection of your Credit Card details
Our website uses the most secure payment hosting to ensure your payment details are kept secure. These payment details are encrypted meaning that your data is as secure as possible when purchasing through our website.
11. Request for data
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) we keep about you - upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect please contact us.
13. Google Site Statistics, Relevant Advertisements and Quality Advertisers
You may have clicked on an ad for this website that was delivered by Google. Google measures the performance of the advertising it delivers. By providing a tool to more accurately measure the performance of the ads we deliver, Google (and advertisers) will be able to improve the quality and relevance of the ads that you see.
To measure performance, Google uses small strings of text (known as cookies) that are placed on your computer when you click on ads. Cookies typically remain active on your computer for about 30 days. If you visit certain pages of the advertiser's website during that period, Google and the advertiser will be able to tell that you saw the ad delivered by Google.