Boasting a strong, minimalist design which rests on a bun foot setting, this solid birch wood dresser is a timeless statement piece which will add traditional charm and character to a bedroom. Featuring three small drawers at the top and four larger ones underneath, each one is six inches deep and offers ample storage for everyday items. With a slow-motion and self-closing mechanism which means they will always close softly and safely, this storage solution is an essential addition to a child's bedroom which will add a sophisticated touch to their surroundings. For added elegance, this piece comes with pearlescent silver effect pulls.
For added storage space, the option of the superbly economical Bella Hutch to add on to the top of this dresser is available. A perfect place to store those pesky nappies, spare clothes for your little ones or even those loose dummies that you find lying about, this piece is ideal to really make the item a stand-out feature. This hutch will add height and impact to any room and will bring much needed extra storage space.
Guaranteed to have extremely low levels of volatile organic compounds and other potential harmful chemicals, all finishes are lead-free, non-toxic and has a full bottom dust cover which prevents any possible dust entry.
- 100% solid wood - Canadian Birch
- High resistance finish
- Finished Drawer Boxes - clear coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers, with an English dovetail for increased strength
- Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks meaning the drawers cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panel which reinforces unit's structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottom helps reinforces unit's structure & eliminates dust entry
- Pearlescent Silver (metal) Knobs made in Italy
Depth: 21" | Height: 40" | Width: 55"
This is a Bespoke item; please read our Terms and Conditions for Bespoke orders. Contact Gigi Brooks' Customer Services if you have any questions or would like to discuss your design options with one of our team of specialists.