£94.50 GBP £135.00 GBP
Manufactured and marketed in the 1950's, the Citroen DS was styled by an Italian sculptor and was famed for its aerodynamic and futuristic design. All of this innovation has been applied to our Ride-On, where it has also been given a contemporary, slick paintwork style to help thrust it into the 21st Century. Generally considered one of the most beautiful cars of all times, it is an icon among car lovers. Children will now love it too and with its strong metal body and authentic rubber tyres, will be able to speed off on one of histories most prized creations.
This Ride-On car has been created by a talented and enthusiastic team for whom nothing is too much trouble in the quest to fuel a child's imagination. With extensive testing to guarantee safety (and fun) standards are met, we hope to provide a platform for learning from which children can dare to dream.
Depth: 23.6" | Height: 14.5" | Width: 11.8"
- Not suitable to be used by children over the age of 3.
- This ride-on must be used under the supervision of an adult. One passenger at a time.
- This ride-on has no brakes. Do not ride on public roads, on steep hills, stairs or near water.
- Do not use on rough terrain for jumps or stunts.
- This toy should be used with caution to avoid any falls or collisions that could cause injury.
- Be sure to perform regular maintenance and control of the main parts.
- Replacement parts available - contact customer services for more information.
- Weight: 5.5kg