The Monaco Do It Yourself Pedal Car was made for the track. Built to last the distance, your little racing driver will notch up lap after lap and still have more left in the tank for that final push and photo finish. The strong metal body will repel any wayward opponent trying to knock you off your game and the robust rubber tires are ready to speed you off at a moment's notice and build up that lead.
As a Do It Yourself item, this Pedal Car is the canvas on which you can create your dream racer. Use water based paints and stickers (not supplied) to make your very own designs. A special way for parents and kids to come together and create a work of art, or even just great for a child to express themselves as an individual. The Home Painter guarantees hours of enjoyment to design, followed by years of enjoyment to ride!
The cockpit consists of a steering wheel and two chrome dials. Behind the wheel of this retro car you are bound for excitement and to impress whoever you meet along the way.
The car adapts to the growth of your children. With adjustable pedals in three positions, little drivers aged 3 to 6 are bound to find the ideal positioning to use their first car! This Pedal Car has been created by a talented and enthusiastic team for whom nothing is too much trouble in the quest to fuel a child's imagination. With extensive testing to guarantee safety (and fun) standards are met, we hope to provide a platform for learning from which children can dare to dream.
Depth: 36.9" | Height: 19.7" | Width: 15.7"
- This pedal car must be used under the supervision of an adult. One passenger at a time.
- This car has no brakes. Do not drive on public roads, on steep hills, stairs or near water.
- Do not use on rough terrain for jumps or stunts.
- This toy should be used with caution to avoid any falls or collisions that could cause injury.
- Be sure to perform regular maintenance and control of the main parts.
- Replacement parts available - contact customer services for more information.
- Weight: 12.5kg