No umbrellas will survive the storms of the rainforest, but with this sleek and stylish Backpack from our Super Student by Day, Superhero after School Bell Collection, little tree climbers can not only fight animal cruelty, but fight rain too!
Featuring a built in water resistant hood, budding explorers can stay super cool and super dry, all during any confidential missions that may arise. Made from waterproof and naturally insulating EVA, this cool backpack keeps superhero essentials protected whilst holding a 13'' laptop or tablet and a top secret after school snack!
When the clouds disperse, the hoodie can easily be stowed away in its pocket, ready for another day of spotting animals on the Serengeti.
Perfect for early elementary school students (ages 5-10) and can easily fit a school folder, text book, small laptop, change of clothes, snacks and a water bottle.
Depth: 5" | Height: 17" | Width: 13"
- Water-resistant, naturally insulating EVA is durable & strong
- Built-in, water-resistant hoodie in an easily accessible stow pocket
- Inner sleeve fits up to 13" laptop or tablet
- MP3 player pocket with cutout for headphone cords
- Snack pocket on front Breathable padded mesh backing for comfort
- Reflective buckles for added safety
- Adjustable chest strap for better weight distribution
- Plastic pocket on back for name tag and storing additional patches
- Easily adjustable side straps
- SuperME messenger bag can be attached onto backpack for carrying ease
- Machine wash cold, air dry.
- Remove patch(es) and name tag prior to washing.
- Dry flat