£18.20 GBP £43.00 GBP
After a busy morning of adventures, budding explorers can enjoy a delicious lunch with this sleek and stylish messenger bag from our Super Student by Day, Superhero after School Bell Collection, even after a walk in the Outback!
Made from waterproof and naturally insulating neoprene, the lightweight safari messenger bag will keep food safe and dry while concealing all safari essentials in the interior mesh pockets and two outer pockets.
The rainforest waits for no man, and when a confidential assignment arises, the detachable shoulder strap instantly transforms into a utility belt, allowing any adventurer to pack light and prepare for an afternoon on exploring the Serengeti.
This lunch bag compliments our Hoodie backpack.
Depth: 5" | Height: 9" | Width: 10"
- 2-in-1 bag easily converts between a messenger bag and a hand-held satchel
- Adjustable strap with shoulder pad for carrying comfort
- Shoulder strap detaches to become a superhero utility belt, complete with a stow pocket that can fit small items
- Two front pockets makes bottles and drinks readily accessible
- Inside mesh pockets to keep items organised
- Reflective buckles for added safety
- Plastic pocket on back for name tag and storing additional patches
- Made from insulating EVA to keep food warm & cold
- 100% Safe and free of PVC, BPA, lead, and phthalates
- Recyclable and environmentally friendly material
- Spacious and fits most thermal food containers
- Can be attached to our SuperME Hoodie backpack
- Made of safe, highly durable, water-resistant EVA material
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, air dry.
- Remove patch(es) and name tag prior to washing.
- Dry flat